Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Latest...

Nathan and I just moved to Evanston, Wyoming. Nathan got a job teaching special education at the high school here. He is really liking the school, the students, and especially the PAYCHECK. They pay unbelievably well for teachers here in Wyoming. We feel especially blessed because now I can stay home with the kids. It is so much fun to actually have our evenings together as a family. We have moved into a two bedroom apartment. It is really small but we actually really like it. It feels like home which is priceless. Noah and Talia are sharing a room and Aidan is still bunking with us. I would love to have my own room back but since Aidan is still waking up at night it is easier for this lazy mom to just roll out of bed and get him rather than walk all the way to another room. The kids are growing up so fast and they are so imaginative. Noah pretends to be a cowboy and Talia is usually the cow. They are so special. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow shae!! So much news!! I am so happy for you guys!! I love your blog!! I am new to this as well but it is so fun to share photos!! Its good to hear from you!! love ya!