Friday, April 25, 2008

Noah wisdom...

Today Noah gave me some insight into the difference between night and day! Day is when the dark goes down and the sun comes up! Night is when the sun goes down and the dark comes up! Then when the dark is up it is time to take a bath, get our jammies on, say our prayers and then go to sleep! It was a long conversation that involved a lot of pointing and hand actions! I laughed quite a bit but I really thought the logic was GREAT! He is such a fun kid...the absolute best! How am I going to keep him on the "dark" bedtime schedule in the summer when it is light until 9:00? Hmmmm...

2 comments:

AdAmy said...

Hey, it's Amy A. from Logan (and Grace :)) I found your blog on the Streeter's blog. I had so much fun going through your blog and seeing what you've been up to. Your kids are sooooo adorable and my how they've grown! I'm glad you get to stay home now and that Nate gets to teach in Wyoming, with a better paycheck. Check out our blog: adamyanderson.blogspot.com I'm so glad I found your blog, what a great way to keep in touch.

Lindsey said...

I have been wondering the same thing, now that is lighter later! Maybe we'll have to make some sort of blackout curtain! :)