Thursday, June 12, 2008

Getting ready to go camping...



Noah got to go camping with his daddy for the first time. They left the day before his birthday and can I just say he was so excited. Noah started asking if it was time to go somewhere around 3:30 and they weren't leaving until 5:30. He asked roughly every five minutes until Nate got home at 5:15. At first I was sad to think that my baby was going to be gone all night...after about a million "is it time to go yet", I was ready to give him a kiss and send him on his way! He packed his own little backpack to take his special things in. He took his blanket, his monkey, some books to read, and some paper and pencils to color with. He had it packed before lunch and was so excited to finally put it on! I think he looks so cute...I wish you could have seen how excited he was! He gave everyone a kiss and hug and then said "come on Daddy, lets go or we are going to be late!" I can't believe he is getting so big!

1 comments:

AdAmy said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to go camping so bad, hopefully sooner than later. So good for Nate and Noah to get that father/son bonding time. Noah looks like he's going to fall over backwards with his backpack on, he's such a string bean. :)