Friday, August 8, 2008

Worth another look...

We tried to get Talia on this ride with Noah and the minute her bum hit the seat she was screaming to get off...so I asked if Aidan could ride even though he was technically too small. Aidan was really excited until I started to walk away so I told Noah to put his arm around him so he wouldn't be scared. I think this is the sweetest picture of my two boys! Noah held him so tight and Aidan just curled right up into his shoulder.

As you can see, Aidan LOVED this ride! I haven't seen a smile that big in quite some time!

He was waving at everyone and even putting his arms in the air and bouncing (which scared me just a little). The lady running the ride gave them an EXTRA long ride! By the end Noah was slightly bored and Aidan could have gone again! What a fun first for my littlest baby!

0 comments: