Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gathering leaves or killing trees...





Noah and Talia were to involved with carrying their water bottles and finding more rocks to really get into gathering leaves...not Aidan! He was having a fantastic time pulling leaves off of the trees! LOTS AND LOTS OF LEAVES!!! It is amazing how fast little hands can move. He was so intent on pulling them off and just dropping them on the ground. Needless to say we have TONS of little leaves that Aidan helped "gather"...hope the tree is okay!

3 comments:

AdAmy said...

The tree will be fine, the cute little guy is just speeding up the natural process, right? So cute.

Unknown said...

Shae, I hope this works, Nina told me how to talk to you. I love the blog!!!!!!!!1
I am sorry that I missed your visit to Logan
The children are getting so big and I am happy for your new home
Elaine

Jenny said...

Sorry this is so late in coming but congrats on getting the new house!