Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He's finally here...


He is finally here...Asher Jack Conrad!!! He is PERFECT and healthy and so very loved...especially by his biggest brother! He was born on November 17, 2008 at 3:22 p.m. He weighed in at 6 lb. 8 oz. and was 20 inches long. He struggled to get here and we are so grateful that everything turned out okay! We thought that it would be a normal delivery but he wasn't able to get turned fully head down so we had to have an emergency c-section.
Everything went extremely fast but smooth. He is a good little baby and we are so excited to add him to our family. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. I know that our prayers were answered yesterday!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute! I'm glad everything turned out ok with the delivery and that he is doing well. I love love love his name! How fun. He is beautiful! Oh I just wanna scream I'm so happy for you! I hope your doing well. I heard the recovery is harder with a c-section! Hopefully we can come see you before you leave to go back home! YAY YAY YAY! I'm so excited for you!

BH said...

Congrats! He is so cute. I'm glad he is healthy and everything ended out okay.

Jenny said...

What a cutie! I'm so impressed that you got this up so quickly after having him. Still can't believe you have 4 kids, well 5 if you count Nate. Congrats!!!

Jonie Marie said...

Congrats Shae!!! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him!

Vindie said...

Congrats Shae! He is so precious! Your family is growing so fast! I love it! I hope your recovery is speedy! I've heard C-sections are the most fun!