Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our pumpkins...


Here are our pumpkins for Halloween. We made these bats...one for each kid. They named them Big Bat (Noah's), Little Bat (Talia's), and Baby Boy Bat (Aidan's). Nate helped the kids carve the pumpkins that my mom bought for us...thanks Grandma! I tried to take some pictures of the action but I seriously need lessons on how to use Nate's camera. They all came out blurry so all you get is a picture of Noah with the finished product. None of the other kids would stand with him to take the picture. You have to love toddlers and their attitudes!

2 comments:

AdAmy said...

Such a cute bat pumpkin craft idea, love it!

Lindsey said...

I love the bat pumpkins!! I saw something similar in a magazine and thought it was such a cute idea! You are so crafty.