Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Asher's first Christmas...



I looked all over town for a cute "baby's first Christmas" outfit for Asher to wear on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, the choices are slim here in Evanston. We basically have Walmart and...oh yeah...Walmart. Needless to say I was not lucky but my sister, Ashley, is a wonderful shopper. She found this cute little reindeer outfit and said it was a must! So I trusted her like always and she was right! Is he not the cutest little reindeer you have ever seen? Also...check out those skinny little legs. I had to get a picture with his slippers from Santa!

2 comments:

AdAmy said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I love Asher's festive duds. He is sooo sweet and just fits right in with your family. Sooo cute!

Lindsey said...

Those slippers are to die for! And that reindeer outfit if adorable! Such a cutie.