Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Asher's first month...



Here is a collection of pictures of Asher's first month in our family. I am in love with the pictures of Aidan holding him. You would have to see his eyes to see how much he loves this new brother! It is precious! I love the pictures of the boys climbing in the window of my hospital room. It takes a lot to entertain three little kids in a small room! Glad we had the window! Such great memories for me...
This past month has flown by and I am a little sad that it is going so fast. I get a little misty eyed looking at these pictures...where does the time go!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! So precious. It almost makes me want another one! AHHH, not yet though! I'd pull my hair out! Your kids are so stinkin cute! I wish we lived close so we could get together!

Lindsey said...

Those were the cutest pics, he is so adorable! I loved the pics in his car seat, so tiny!! The pics of the boys playing in the window is great too.
You guys have such cute kids!