Saturday, February 28, 2009

Asher's Blessing Day...

Could he be any cuter? I think not! Asher is such a sweet baby. He has such a gentle little spirit and I am utterly in love with him! My Heavenly Father has blessed me so abundantly and I am so appreciative to Him for a wonderful husband and four fantastic children!

We blessed Asher on February 15, 2009. It was a wonderful day for our family! We were able to have both Nate's and my family there as well as some great friends! Thank you Aunt Ashley for helping me get his blessing outfit and especially thank you to my mom for his beautiful blanket. You will never know how much I will treasure it! Thanks for carrying on such a special tradition! I love you guys! I am so grateful to have such good family members who continue to support Nate and I. We have had many babies in not too many years and everyone still comes and supports us no matter how far they have to travel. We are so grateful to all of you for making this day so special for us and Asher.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cutie! love his sweet little smile. Congrats! How nice to have both of your families there.