Monday, June 15, 2009

Do the presents ever stop...




Noah basically got four "birthday" celebrations! What kid doesn't love that? He was so excited when his presents came from Grandma and Grandpa Conrad! It was hard making him wait until Nate came home from school. He loved his presents and had a great time shooting the rocket in the house. Now if it would just get warm enough to use the slip and slide we would be in business!
Noah also had a fun party in Logan with all of my family. We had our annual bowling party and cake, ice cream, pizza, and LOTS of fun! Of course in my excitement I failed to bring the camera! So if anyone who was there wants to send me some of the pictures I will be happy to post them! We had a great time and are so glad to have two supportive families who love our kids so much!

2 comments:

AdAmy said...

Happy birthday Noah!

Shae, I ran into your Mom at Walmart the other day. She told me all about your Bear Lake trip, it was fun hearing what you've been up to.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe he is that old!

I can make anything for you with vinyl. It can be 8.5 inches tall and however long you want, or depending on what you want we can see what we can do. I have black tan and white!