Sunday, July 19, 2009

We moved...AGAIN...

I realize I am so far behind in updating everyone with the newest happenings in our life. So...with that said...WE MOVED AGAIN!!
We were so blessed to get into a five bedroom house with a huge backyard for the kids. A wonderful family in our ward approached us about renting a house that they own. My first reaction was...I WISH!! I just knew that we couldn't afford a house of that size. Everything here is so expensive and we are financially challenged. But when he told us how much the rent was I was STUNNED!! It was less than a hundred dollars more than what we were paying at the time and that was not counting the two storage units we were renting. If you took that into consideration it was actually the same price. So...we jumped on it! The best part of the deal was that there was no deposit involved. They said they just trust that we will take care of it and return it in the same condition! They even said if we wanted to buy it they would work something out with us. They are such great people and we are excited to have such great landlords. So we are now the proud renters of a five bedroom, two bath house with a full basement and a huge fenced backyard! It is a great house and it just feels RIGHT...like home! We couldn't be happier and the kids are in heaven playing outside all day.
The whole experience has strengthened my testimony of the Lord's constant watchfulness over us. We have been so very blessed and have had so many things come into our life that I KNOW have been brought about by our Heavenly Father. He is mindful of us and our needs and that is something that I will forever be grateful for.

5 comments:

Alli E. said...

How awesome!!

Jonie Marie said...

I am so glad for you guys! You definitely deserve it! Love you.

Lindsey said...

How amazing, you and your family completely deserve it! I'm so happy for you guys!

Brittany said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Having a yard for my kids to play in is the only thing that keeps me sane some days.

Jenny said...

What a great blessing! I am so glad you have more room to run around and not step on each other now.