Saturday, September 12, 2009

Can you believe he is in Kindergarten???

All ready for school! He picked out which shirt he was going to wear on the first day a month before school started and never changed his mind!!
Almost ready to head down to the bus stop!
I couldn't keep up with him...he was so excited to get in line for the bus!
He was headed to his seat and luckily the bus driver told him to come back so I could get a picture!
Noah wouldn't let us take him to school on the first day because he HAD to ride the bus. So we just followed him and showed up anyway! He didn't notice us for the longest time. It was fun to watch him without him knowing we were there! He really wasn't scared at all!
He spent a lot of time talking to his teacher while he waited!

All lined up and ready to go!
Getting ready to go into the school!

He was so excited and I think he was having a great day until he got sick and puked all over his classroom! We all got the flu and lucky for Noah it hit about an hour after he got there! They thought it might have been nerves so they took him to the office to see if he would feel better but he just kept throwing up so they called me and I went and picked him up! I don't think I will ever forget his first day of school! I hope we NEVER repeat a day like that again!! Our second "first" day was a lot better and now we are LOVING school!

3 comments:

skeeterlela said...

I have to say these pictures and video make me so sad to think my little Noah is old enough to go to kindergarten. I really enjoyed them, but it brought back all the memories of my Shae going to school.

Alli E. said...

He will never forget his first day of school!!! I followed Josh on the bus the first time he rode, too!!!

Kirsten Brockner said...

He looks a lot like you! Poor guy...Beau would be so jealous that he gets to ride a school bus!