Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sunday at the Rosdahls...

How many men does it take to fix your broken down car??? Four...and a half!! We were able to go to my cousin's daughter's missionary report. It was a great meeting. Afterword we ate some DELICIOUS food, held one ADORABLE baby (who didn't belong to me), and enjoyed spending time with family. We were all loaded up and ready to head for home when the car wouldn't shift into gear. We had a small issue with a dropped fuse and it took all of these men to come to our rescue! Thank heaven for smart mechanically minded help!!


My favorite thing about this picture?? The fact that Noah is only as tall as my cousin's legs! I just find it amusing!



We dropped a fuse somewhere inside the engine and Noah really wanted to help so we sent him under the front of the car to see if it had fallen all the way through. We just wanted to distract him while the big guys were working. Later, I caught him under the middle of the van...he was still "helping" the men! What a kid!!


Annie and Ellie entertained the rest of the troops while we were in the middle of a car repair!! You honestly couldn't buy better babysitter's than these two! I wish they lived closer so we could take advantage of their talent!! The kids just loved them!! Thanks to all the Rosdahl's for the wonderful day!

0 comments: