Friday, March 25, 2011

The birthday boy...

My little Aidan is four! I can't even believe he is that big. He has grown into such a fun and playful little boy. He is so smart and is in love with dinosaurs and his Aunt Ashley. He has the best laugh and his nose wrinkles up when he smiles. He loves to snuggle up and read books...mostly about dinosaurs. I love pretty much everything about this kid. He is so special and I am so blessed that he is mine! Happy birthday sweet boy!
Since he is so infatuated with dinosaurs, we HAD to have a dinosaur fossil cake! He thought it was pretty cool! I thought it was really yummy!


Grandma and Grandpa with the puppy came to spend a couple of days with us for his birthday. He was so glad they could come visit. He loves the tent that they gave him. He can't wait to take friends downstairs so he can show it off!

0 comments: