Thursday, March 24, 2011

Christmas Eve...

I know I am extraordinarily behind but here is our Christmas Eve. This year was fun because my parents came to spend Christmas with us. Here is Nathan talking to the kids about the Savior and why we celebrate Christmas. My dad read the Christmas story out of the Bible for us. It is always fun to see how much the kids know about Jesus Christ. I hope their testimonies just keep growing.
Asher spent a lot of Christmas Eve in time-out. He missed almost everything and was not happy! Sad that you have to be disciplined on a holiday! He has a really mean mommy!
The kids got to open their one package on Christmas Eve which is always new jammies! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa with the puppy for the cute new pj's. They have their milk and cookies all ready for Santa! They are such sweet kids and I love this picture of all of them.

1 comments:

Paige said...

I love these pictures!! The one of Asher is so sad!! Give the kids loves from me!