Thursday, March 24, 2011

My birthday girl...


Miss Talia is five!! Can you believe it?!?! I swear it was just yesterday that she was crawling around and jabbering things I didn't understand. I am so thankful to have her in our family. She is such a special girl. She is so creative and will spend hours coloring and drawing pictures. She loves to play with her stuffed animals and baby dolls. She has such imagination. She is a great sister and loves her brothers....most of the time. I can't imagine what life would be like without her in it. She is such a special blessing to me. Happy birthday baby girl!
All the animals dressed in their Sunday best just for her birthday party!

Since she is our princess, it is only fitting that she have a crown birthday cake! It was a pain in the rear to make but she loved it so it was all worth it in the end!

2 comments:

Vindie said...

Wow that cake is awesome! I love it! You're amazing!

Brad said...

My beautiful little Talia!! Looks like she had a great birthday. The cake is so pretty. Good job, my Shae, you always amaze me with your willingness to try new things and your ability to complete them. Love you all so much.