Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My big kindergarten girl...





My little girl is growing up too fast! Seriously...someone stop her!! I asked...well begged actually to have her stay home with me but she said NO! She is so excited to be able to go to school and learn how to read. She is so smart and I am so excited to see how fast she picks things up! She is in a class of mostly boys which makes me nervous! This girl loves to visit and play with the guys! I am just hoping she makes at least a couple of girl friends this year. She was jabbering to the boys in line with her and wasn't nervous at all! I think she is going to love school!

4 comments:

Debbie Gisle said...

Is this all day kindergarten? Lucky dog! 2 in school?! Super jealous. She is a DOLL. I love the grumpy face on her classmate. Must not have had the same excitement as your little one. Haha!

Alli E. said...

Love the fancy hairdo!!

Tammy said...

Kindergarten - so crazy! I can't believe Adam starts next week! Cute, cute pictures! I can just hear Noah giving her lots of advice!!!

skeeterlela said...

I love my little Talia! She looks so excited for school. She looks almost joyful!!