Sunday, September 23, 2012

Noah's birthday...

This goofball turned EIGHT!!

Birthday breakfast in the birthday bowl!

I put 8's all over our front door so Noah would see them when he got off the bus.  He had no idea what they meant! I thought it was self explanatory but it confused our neighbor too!

Noah and his "hockey rink" cake!

Have you ever seen anyone so excited about a cub scout shirt?

Getting the game he wanted!  He almost passed out from excitement!

The boy and the goods!!  It was a great birthday!
My oldest is EIGHT!!  Isn't that just nuts?!?  He is such a wonderful boy and every so often I catch a glimpse of the man he will be.  He is so kind and loving to me.  He compliments me often which makes this tired mom feel better!  I always say that we are making all of our mistakes with Noah so we won't screw the others up as much.  But Noah is wonderful in spite of all of our shortcomings.  He is so special and I am so glad Heavenly Father gave me such a great kid to start out my journey as a mom!  I just love him to pieces!

1 comments:

Alli E. said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! What a cute kid!