Sunday, December 2, 2007

Update...

I have been so lazy and haven't updated this for quite a while. I am so sorry! Things are going well for us. We had our 8th anniversary on the 12th. We didn't do anything but we had a fun night together as a family. I can't believe that we have been married that long and still like each other. I guess we will stick it out for a few more years...who knows maybe even longer! We had a nice Thanksgiving. We were able to go to Grace and spend almost a week with my family. I was glad that we were able to spend some time with them since we won't be home for Christmas. We had a lot of fun...just like we always do! It was hard to come back and have to get back to our real lives...school for Nate and dishes (without a dishwasher) for me! We finally got our first snowstorm yesterday. We were planning on going to Park City for the day and get a little Christmas shopping done. But of course it would have to snow! We took the kids outside and they loved playing in the snow. Too bad the snow wasn't wet enough to make a snowman. Nate did show the kids how to make a snow angel but they weren't too excited to try it themselves. Apparently, they don't do such a great job on the snow plowing here. I never saw one plow yesterday and I haven't seen any yet today! Talia went to nursery for the whole time today and apparently she had a fantastic time. That is such a weight off of our shoulders so we don't have to take kids to our classes...except for Aidan. Our exciting thing this week is going to be our train ride. We are so looking forward to it...at least I am. I am just praying for good weather so that everyone can make it safely. I will post the pictures as soon as I get around to it. YEAH!

0 comments: