Monday, September 29, 2008

WE GOT IN!!!!!

Okay...so if you remember about two months ago I mentioned that we were trying to get into these new apartments in town. Well, after much waiting and TONS of extra effort we found out today that we got in!!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. The apartments are ready NOW but we still have to give proper notice to our current landlord. We are hoping that they won't be too strict on the move out date. I would really like to get in and settled before the baby gets here. We have set a tentative date for induction on November 20th or 21st...just depends on how ready I am and if the baby waits that long. If the doctor is worried about him coming before that date then I have to move to Logan somewhere around the first to middle of November. We will hope that this baby follows directions and waits until we say that it is okay to make his appearance. So...there is our happy news for the day. We are just so very excited and blessed! Thanks for all of the support and prayers. We really appreciate it! Keep praying that we can get moved in SOON and that I don't go into labor doing it!!

Three bedrooms, full size stove, dishwasher, garage...HERE WE COME!!! YEAH!!!!!

5 comments:

Jonie Marie said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy that you got the apartment. Good luck with moving and let me know if there is anything I can do to help. You shouldn't be lifting you know :)

Lindsey said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I am so happy for you guys! You deserve it, good luck with the move. And I hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy :)

BH said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the move and the baby.

Brittany said...

Congrats, that is awesome.

AdAmy said...

Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys. I bet a huge weight has just been lifted from your shoulders. Good luck with everything, I hope the little guy will do what he's been told and come when you are ready.