Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kindengarden anyone???



It is with a tear in my eye that I report that we registered my baby for kindergarten...or kindengarden as he calls it. He had been looking forward to it for and entire month and it finally came! He woke up at 7:00 and got dressed in his "kindengarden" clothes..."you gotta look good for school Mom". Our appointment was at 3:00 so lets just say it was a LONG day! Grandma and Grandpa with the puppy came and stayed with the other kids so Nate and I could take him together! The whole registration and testing had a pirate theme which Noah loved. The principal was dressed up like Captain Jack Sparrow which scared the pants off of Noah but he did get his picture taken with him after a little coaxing! So he officially starts school in August! I hope the summer goes REALLY slow...I want my baby to stay little for just a while longer!

2 comments:

AdAmy said...

I here ya on wanting the Summer to go by slow! It is going to be a tear jerker. Once they start school, they are in school forever and they never get to spend as much time at home again.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe Noah will be in Kindergarden. They grow up too fast. Jenna has one more year, so crazy! Will he ride a bus to school? That would be hard for me to see my baby get on a school bus. Good luck!