Sunday, May 3, 2009

The wonders of glue...

A day at the emergency room really wears a guy out!

Talia hit Noah in the head with a mop...yes...a mop! Why you might ask? Because she was mad at me! Makes sense right? I sent her upstairs to get dressed because it was almost noon and I thought it was time. She did not agree. She began throwing one of her regular tantrums and Nate did not approve. He was home for lunch so he sent her to her room to get dressed too. She screamed and stomped up the stairs. No more than 30 seconds later we hear screaming! Not just the normal crying that is the largest part of my day...but the kind of screaming that you know is going to involve blood. Noah came down saying Talia hit him. When he came around the corner his head was just gushing blood. It was everywhere! I freaked out and threw the baby on the couch...okay...gently placed the baby on the couch. I layed Noah on the floor and tried to get the blood to stop. We tried to put a butterfly on it ourselves because we are cheap and didn't want a trip to the ER but it wouldn't hold. So we loaded all of the kids up and headed to the hospital! They were really good and Noah had a surprisingly good time. They were able to just glue it which I hope is cheaper than the last set of stitches we paid for! It was an eventful day and Daddy even got back to school before his lunch break was over!

1 comments:

AdAmy said...

Poor Noah! He looks tuckered out from the experience. Seeing your kids hurt is so hard especially when it involves going to the hospital. I am glad that he is okay.