Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy birthday to my Aidan...


Happy birthday to the most wonderful three year old EVER!!! Who wouldn't love a face like that?? Aidan has the most contagious laugh and he has such an excitement for life. He loves to play and is ALL boy! There are never enough cars or swords or dinosaurs! He makes me laugh every day which is good because he also makes me really mad every day! I just can't imagine what our life would be like without him in it. I am so glad that Heavenly Father chose to send Aidan to our family even if it was a bit sooner than we had planned! I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. Happy birthday my sweet boy! I love you so very much!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

He looks so grown up! It's amazing how quickly they grow!!

Brittany said...

When did he get so big?!?! Happy Birthday Aiden!