Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My babies...

We splurged and bought the kids some Easter outfits. They wanted to wear them the next day. We said NO because they were for Easter. I was proud of myself for being strong and not giving in to the whining. Then someone informed me that Easter is over conference weekend. So...they got to wear them the next Sunday! I think they look so cute and so grown up! (Talia was upset because we wanted to take her paper away and she wasn't done writing her letters.)
We let her finish her "homework" and then she was perfectly happy to smile for a picture! I can't even imagine what she is going to be like as a teenager!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Darling babies you've got there! Love Talia's dress!

Jamie said...

Oh goodness Shae! Are you kidding me...they are soooo cute! Can't wait to see that new little one!!

Unknown said...

I doubt she will complain if you "take away her homework" when she is a teen. Now, if you try to "make" her do her homework, then your talking teen complaining!
xoxo

Alli E. said...

So adorable! I'm glad you mentioned that about Easter Sunday being over Conference!!!

AdAmy said...

So beautiful... and handsome! I love their Easter get-up!

Lindsey said...

What adorable kiddos in their Easter outfits! Talia's hair is getting so long :)