Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh how I need this...

For some reason, the past couple of days have been hard. I have been sad and frustrated and a little on the hopeless side. I have watched this probably a dozen times. Each time it has brought tears to my eyes and peace to my heart. I am glad to know that even though my heart is aching that it WILL get better. I really needed that...REALLY!! I am working hard to have faith in the promise of good things to come. We are very blessed and certainly don't want to sound ungrateful but I am looking forward to some of those GOOD THINGS!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Shae! I didn't even know how much I needed that until it was finished. (I now need to go and fix my makeup for work)
Thank you so much Little Shae Babe! Posting that may have been to comfort you, but the comfort you have brought to a sad, lonely, cousin miles away is greatly appreciated!!!
Love you so much! Hang in there Baby! You are amazing!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!

skeeterlela said...

Oh my little Shae baby--such a powerful message to share with us all. You are so insightful and we are so proud of you. I found this on Sandy's facebook and went to your blog and watched it. It was to touching and made me cry. It was something I needed to see and hear. Love you so much--know I'm always there to listen to you and share your joys and your sadness. Love Mom

Brittany said...

I just love Jeffrey R. Holland. I could listen to him all day. Thanks for sharing it!