Monday, June 14, 2010

Hogle Zoo...


One of Noah's field trips this year was to Hogle Zoo. He was beyond excited. They needed adult chaperones and I asked Noah if I could come. Normally Noah is less than thrilled when I show up to help with anything. He won't even let us come in to Primary when he gives his talks. We have to stand in the hall and listen. I am not sure but I think we make him nervous. I was fully prepared for him to tell me I couldn't come but he didn't. He said it would be fine! I was shocked but didn't argue since I really wanted to go. Me and one other mother were in charge of three rowdy little boys. We really had such a good time. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was the bus ride. The boys wanted to sit all the way in the back which was fine except that our seats were right over the wheels. This makes for one very HOT rear end by the end of your one hour ride. BOTH WAYS!! The zoo was a lot of fun. My favorite was the giraffe house and Noah loved the gorillas. It was fun to see Noah with his friends. He is such a sweet boy and I am so glad he let me spend the day with him. Thanks to my littlest sister for coming all the way to Wyoming to watch my other three wild kids. She is just about the best babysitter. She does laundry and makes dinner...all for free!! I should probably just have her move in. My kids listen to her better anyway!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love that Noah has his hood up for all the pictures! What a cool dude! I have such great memories of the time we went to Hogle Zoo with you guys! What a fun zoo!!

Lindsey said...

What a fun "mom and Noah" moment!
Glad he gave you permission to tag along for the field trip, that cracks me up :)

Unknown said...

I need a good babysitter like that. Your so lucky :)