Monday, January 10, 2011

Breathe...

Tonight we are breathing an ENORMOUS sigh of relief! We have a perfectly wonderful heart beating baby!! Our ultrasound went really well. I was really nervous but thank heavens for a calm husband! He made things so much easier for me today! He is always an answer to my prayers! They were running an HOUR behind when we got there so I was able to panic for a LONG time before we got started. The ultrasound tech was really kind and showed us everything as she was doing it. I was beyond grateful to see that little heart and hear it beating. I could have listened all day! All major organs are accounted for and in the proper place! They took so many pictures....we got ONE!! We got a picture of the heart beating (which I love) but no cute little face or tiny feet. We also are apparently being surprised since our little one's cord was smack dab in between its legs. She tried and tried to get the baby to turn over but it was just too stubborn! We have another ultrasound in 8 weeks just to check the baby's growth. Maybe it will be a bit more cooperative and we can see if we are getting a sister or a brother!!
We are so thankful for this miracle in our life. Thank you for praying for us. Thank you for loving and supporting us. I know that we were blessed in more ways than one today. We are just so grateful tonight!!!

6 comments:

Alli E. said...

Our prayers have been with you! So happy for the great news!

CrazyX4 said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys! Thanks for sharing the great news!

Unknown said...

YAY! It's a baby!!! Which is so much better than a puppy or a kitty... I'm just sayin'.....
Can't wait for the little one to become an exhibitionist and show off his/her stuff... woohoo!!!
Love you all!!!

Jamie said...

Soooo glad everything went well! I have been thinking of you guys!

DancELation said...

HEy Shae-Just stumbled upon a link to your blog-so glad I found it and got to catch up a little on what's going on in your life. Congratulations!!!! My mom has been saying lately-HAVE FAITH NOT FEAR! which is hard sometimes. HOpe all goes well with the remainder of your pregnancy and taking care of those cute cute kiddos.

Scott said...

Thats great news!!!